We've been hard at work to make your ProtectorsCraft experience even better, and we're excited to share a whole bunch of updates. Let's dive right in!
- System and Interface Changes:
- Flipped Tag and Tier Prefix: We've adjusted the sequence of tag and tier prefixes in the chat to make it easier to read.
- Enhanced Staff Identification: Staff Rank and Tags will now display above a player's name in-game.
- Nether RTP Issues Resolved: Fixed the issue where players were teleported to the Nether roof when using
/wildin the nether.
- Moderation and Punishments:
- Temporary Warning System: Players will now receive a temporary warning after being kicked for cursing or by the anti-cheat system.
- Public Punishments: In-game punishments like kicks, warnings, bans, or mutes will now be displayed to all players.
- New Commands:
/vote ToggleBroadcast: Choose whether you want to receive vote broadcasts.
/ignore [player]: Ignore or unignore players.
/list: See who's online.
/ping: Check your current ping.
/rules: Quick access to server rules.
/togglechat: Opt-out of receiving chat messages.
/togglePM: Block private messages.
- Discord Integration:
- Enhanced Onboarding: Our Discord now offers a smoother experience for new players with enabled onboarding and a welcome screen.
- Role Updates: All users now automatically get the
Communityrole and no longer receive the
Protectorrole on Discord.
- Added Platform Roles: Choose your preferred platform,
JAVAfrom the Channels & Roles channel on Discord.
- Gameplay and Mechanics:
- Discord Bot Ranks and Coins Database Restore: Restored a backup for the ProtectorsCraft Discord bot which includes the levels and coins for players from 2020, combined with the database that currently exists.
- Staff Kits and Rewards: Added weekly staff kits and rewards for our hardworking staff.
- Vote Party Increase: Increased vote party count to 40 votes.
- Villager Mechanics FIXED: Villagers will now pick new jobs easily similar to vanilla Minecraft.
- Updated Server Rules: We've relaxed many restrictions, including removing max farm limits. Updated rules can be found in #rules.
- Special Additions:
- Friends System: Add, message, or jump to your friends. Type
/Friendsto get the friends help menu in-game.
- Party System: Create, join, or chat in a party. Type
/Partyto get the party help menu in-game.
- Clan System: Form clans, invite members, and much more. Type
/Clanto get the clan help menu in-game.
- ChatPlaceholders System: Make your chats more interactive with a variety of placeholders.
- User Experience:
- New Commands for Starters: Use
/gettingstartedfor a brief starter information.
- Updated Help Menu: Overhauled the
- Announcement for Leveling Up: An announcement will be displayed to the server when a player levels up using
- Bug Fixes:
- AFK Warp Region Fixed
- Fixed Duplicate Welcome Messages
/bedrockcommand fixed for Bedrock players
- Parkour System Fixed
- Players can now access
- Staff Changes:
- New Helper: Welcome @christel_mila_76496 to our team as a Helper.
- Promotion: @Clonestones#4241 has been promoted to a Moderator position.
- Server Promotion Slot: We've secured another promotional slot on TopG, a vote listing site, for the next 15 days!
Enjoy these new features, and as always, keep protecting!
All these new features and commands are fully documented in our updated Wiki.