Time for some new updates to enhance your gameplay on our server! Here's what we've added and fixed:
- A new Nether and End World for the new overworld have been introduced! When you step through the Nether or End portal in the new world, you'll be taken to the new Nether and End Worlds. However, using the portals in the old overworld will transport you to the old Nether or End Worlds.
- Keep Inventory is now enabled in every world, including the Nether and the End. This means you won't lose your items upon death, no matter where you are!
- The /tags issue has been addressed. You should now see the visible tags as expected.
- We've also resolved the problem where players could get kicked for damaging themselves.
- Players can now manually set themselves as away-from-keyboard using the new /afk command.
- Added the ProtectNamedMobs flag to Claim Flags. Use /claimflag ProtectNamedMobs true to set this flag and it will protect any named mobs in your claim.
- Starting from the Lapis tier, players are now able to use the /hat command. This cool new feature lets you wear any item in hand as a hat!
As always, you can find the updated commands on our website. Keep exploring, keep building, and most importantly, keep protecting!
Server Commands: http://protectorscraft.us/wiki/commands
Player Tiers: http://protectorscraft.us/wiki/ranks/tiers